The Financial Infrastructure Assessment helps improve and fine-tune your current financial infrastructure. During the FI assessment, we review the following:
- Finance Overview: An assessment of your current financial infrastructure (people, processes, and systems).
- An overview of financial reporting and activities.
- Business Performance: A business performance analysis to understand your current profitability and determine bottom-line improvement opportunities.
- Cash Flow Analysis: An analysis of your cash flow, cost management, fiscal budget, and forecast.
- Pricing: A review of your pricing and revenue management.
This service includes:
- Action plan.
- 4 hrs of consulting services.
- Phone and email support during normal business hours.
- Complimentary 30-day follow-up.
This service is best for:
- Established business in operations for at least 2+ years,
- Revenue between $250,000 to $2,000,000 annually,
- Must have a small team of at least 2.