The Financial Infrastructure and Growth session is an assessment of your current financial infrastructure. During your FIG session, we review the following:
- Finance Overview: An assessment of your current financial infrastructure (people, processes, and systems).
- An overview of financial reporting and activities.
- Business Performance: A business performance analysis to understand your current profitability and determine bottom-line improvement opportunities.
- Cash Flow Analysis: An analysis of your cash flow, cost management, fiscal budget, and forecast.
- Pricing: A review of your pricing and revenue management.
This service includes:
- Action plan.
- 1 hrs of consulting services.
- Phone and email support during normal business hours.
- Complimentary 30-day follow-up.
This service is best for:
- Established business in operations for at least 1 year,
- Revenue less than $750,000 annually,
- Must have a small team of at least 1.